Job ID 339698
Estimated Monthly Salary 3077
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Reports to: Director of Operations
Start Date: Open – Immediate hire
Salary Range: $45,000- $55,000 (full-time)
Bridge Street Development Corporation (BSDC) is an innovative and progressive nonprofit community
development corporation located in the historic Bedford-Stuyvesant community of Brooklyn. We build
and sustain strong communities where people from different walks of life can receive services to
achieve their full potential. BSDC is looking for an Office Manager to provide administrative support to
the thriving operation of distinct but interrelated BSDC programs.
The Office Manager provides administrative and program support to the interrelated Departments of
the Bridge Street Development Corporation. The Candidate must be willing to travel locally and
available to work occasionally in the evenings and on weekends.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Process intake of visitors and clients and provide ongoing support to the client base.
• Organize and Maintain records of outreach events utilizing the Company’s internal tracking and
• Ensure invoices are processed for timely payment.
• Schedule all departmental events using the Company internal shared calendar.
• Provide administrative support – answering calls, monitoring incoming and outgoing mailings,
timekeeping, scheduling meetings and appointments, internal and external communication to
clients and community stakeholders.
• Provide support, as needed, in the planning, coordination and execution of in-person and or
• Identify, schedule, and coordinate necessary office repairs.
• Co-Partner with HR liaison to ensure compliance with office protocols and policies.
• Maintain client files and ensure all documentation is compliant with funder standards.
• Provide weekly oversight and monitoring of worksites to process timely worksheets of
• Attend required professional development workshops and training for funders/contractors, as
• Provide oversight support of interns assigned to Departments.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3 years minimum experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to work effectively with people and ability to work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work while meeting
• Flexible schedule with the ability to occasionally work weekends and evenings.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Apply To: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate “Office Manager”
in subject of e-mail. Due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be
contacted. Bridge Street Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.