A PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CONVENING FOR NYC’S YOUNG ADULTS
JobsFirstNYC invites New York City’s 16- to 24-year-olds to our eighth annual convening. This year we are back in person, where you will engage with the future of work and have your voice heard. Participate in a day of learning, networking, advocacy, idea-sharing, provoking panel discussions, and transformative new ideas.
This inclusive in-person convening will feature interactive discussions with young trailblazers on topics shaping the future of work. There will be picnic table chats, hands-on workshops related to emerging job trends, and networking opportunities.
SHARE YOUR BIG IDEAS AND WIN BIG
The “My City, My Community” social impact pitch competition returns, with a total of $5,000 in cash prizes being awarded to selected young adult finalists who are able to share a vision for developing social impact solutions to positively impact your community.
Register* for THE professional development convening designed exclusively for 16- to 24-year-olds in New York City!
If you are a workforce training or school provider and are interested in registering your group of young adult participants for this convening, contact Stephany Garcia at email@example.com to receive further instructions.
A sneak peek at what we’re planning for you:
- Space to share about the changing labor market and how to navigate these changes.
- Hear first-hand experiences about tapping into emerging workforce trends.
- Learn about social capital and how to build it in real-time.
- Make the connection between mental health and professional/personal growth.
- Explore advocacy strategies and ask experts how to organize for a better future.